Monday, October 29, 2012

Warm & Comforting Chicken Pot Pie

   We all know that the temperature outside is getting colder and when this starts to happen I like to enjoy a warm and delicious plate of some comfort food. Nothing says comfort food to me more  than Chicken Pot Pie....YUM!! I have found the most amazing chicken pot pie recipe....http://jennysteffens.blogspot.com/2011/08/chicken-pot-pie-with-roasted-vegetables.html. You roast the chicken and vegetables first, make a cream sauce, and top it with puff pastry. If you have not tried puff pastry yet, you are missing out....SO good!! Make sure you buy chicken with the skin and bone on, it keeps the chicken moist. Instead of frozen peas, I used frozen cut green beans. Any frozen vegetable that is smaller in size would work. I made this in on big baking dish instead of individual cups....no need for that extra work!
   I love this recipe and so does the hubby....he always eats thirds!! Please make this recipe....it wont disappoint :) Enjoy!

Chicken Pot Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment