Monday, November 26, 2012

One good, messy Sandwich!

   I really enjoy a good sandwich and I think the messier the better! Some of my favorite restaurant sandwiches are the avocado BLT  from Brassiere V in Madison and the croque monsieur from Cafe Lulu in Milwaukee. They are both so good and I highly recommend them if you are ever in the mood for a good sandwich!
   Unfortunately, I have yet to make a REALLY good sandwich at home like they do in the restaurants. I have come to the realization that they are just better out and I am ok with that! I do have a recipe though for a good sandwich that I enjoyed. It's not comparable to Brassiere V's avocado BLT, but still a recipe worth your time :)
   A super simple recipe....you make a vinegar based sauce (yum) and use rotisserie chicken....very convenient. Perfect for football Sunday and very messy, so keep napkins handy. Enjoy!

http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/pulled-chicken-sandwiches.

Pulled Chicken Sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment