Saturday, September 15, 2012

Quick & Easy Salmon Dinner

I try to eat salmon once a week and I found a perfect recipe that it SO simple and perfect for a busy week day dinner. I like wild Alaskan salmon and I buy it right down the street at our local seafood store, the Seafood Center.

The recipe I used was adapted from http://www.skinnytaste.com/2008/05/broiled-salmon-with-rosemary-6-pts.html.

Changes I made to the recipe:
I halved the recipe and got two 6 ounce pieces of salmon with the skin removed. Instead of using cooking spray, I just added some olive oil to the mixture & I used dried rosemary instead of fresh. It turned out really tasty and I felt good about having such a healthy dinner. I paired the salmon with pearled couscous and steamed green beans with olive oil, sea salt, and fresh cracked black pepper.

Try it tonight!

Salmon, Green Beans, & Couscous


No comments:

Post a Comment