Friday, September 7, 2012

Smoothie for One

   I love this mixed berry smoothie! I found this recipe a couple of years ago in a fitness magazine and it is by far my favorite smoothie to make at home. I am not the biggest fan of yogurt based smoothies, so I think that's why I enjoy this one so much. It is also super healthy....I hope you enjoy it too! 

1 cup of frozen mixed berries
1 cup of Pomegranate juice (POM juice is my choice)
1/2 orange
1/2 banana

Mix all in your blender and drink! 
Tip: I like to freeze the orange and banana, but you don't have to. It helps make the smoothie colder, but my blender has to work "extra hard" when they are frozen. If you don't have the best blender, I recommend not freezing the orange and banana ahead of time. 

Smoothie Before

Smoothie After
                                                                  




No comments:

Post a Comment