Thursday, September 6, 2012

Welcome

   Hello! My name is Jaime and welcome to my blog, www.fullofgarlic.blogspot.com. I am new to the blog world and I am hoping that it will encourage you to enjoy cooking at home! I also want you to enjoy reading about my favorite restaurants in the Madison & Milwaukee area. 
   I have been married for just a little over a year now, so most of my cooking is for just one or two. I am also 28 weeks pregnant and in the process of building a house! I am currently living in a small apartment, which means a small kitchen. But even in small spaces, good food can be made. I am by no means a "chef," but someone obsessed with finding new recipes on Pinterest and Food & Wine magazine. So between prenatal yoga and counter top appointments, I hope to inspire you to enjoy food as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment